söndag 2 augusti 2009

La Lohan’s Crazy Breakdown

Haha, allvarligt störd är hon, hur står Sam ut? Lindsay väntade utanför Samantha Ronson’s hus vid 5 på morgonen i helgen, Sam kom hem nykter från en spelning och får se en galen Lindsay skrikandes om att hon inte fått tag på henne.

Här är vad som sägs:

Lindsay: Samantha where were you? You lost it, what’s wrong with you? (Sam walks to her door, as Lindsay squeals to the other girl) Stop! Stop!

Sam: Who is this person?

Lindsay: (clearly confused crying) I’m your girlfriend!

Sam: No, who’s this other person here?

Lindsay: You know her…

Sam: So why were you yelling at her to stop?

Lindsay: Because she was just touching me. Where were you?!?

Sam: Okay. This one has to go.

Lindsay: Don’t talk to my friend like that, Samantha.

Sam: She’s on my property, I don’t know her, I want her out. It’s that simple.(some unintelligible talking)

Lindsay: Where were you? Where were you? Where were you? Where were you? Where were you?

Sam: I was with my sister.

Lindsay: You’re lying!

Sam: Yeah, I’m lying. Seriously, please please. [To the other girl.] Go to the car, homie. I don’t know who you are.

Lindsay: I’ve been waiting for you for THREE HOURS.

xoxo//T

Bildbyrå: evilbeetgossip

Inga kommentarer: